Saturday, December 4

"The Secret Ingredient Is Crime"

Oh Super Hans, Super Hans - you are my hero.

Yes: Peep Show. What a fucking fantastic episode last night, my friends. I trust those arseholes at BAFTA reward this comic wonder.

Still ill: stll pissed. The only way to be: turn up the boosters!

Anyways, I'm always keen to lay into Ms Burchill aka the Bristol Lisper, but she's a must read because occasionally she delivers - and then some. Amputee Sex, if you please - and you know you do.

Also in today's Times is this skunk at our very good friends the muslim fundamentalists.

I could waffle on about that subject, but I'm sinking the red wine, and about to watch grown men rugger each other about. And then it's high time I watched Taxi Driver again. And then the death of bed.

Enjoy yours like I'm enjoying mine.

Link

posted by DD @ 14:54 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Resource. I'm very interested in ebay selling service. You might want to check out my site about ebay selling service. Cheers! :-)

20 March 2007 at 07:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Resource. I'm very interested in big ebay profits secret selling. You might want to check out my site about big ebay profits secret selling. Cheers! :-)

20 March 2007 at 17:23  
Anonymous erotic stories xnxx said...

When we dried off, Bob told me that he used to watch me in thestore and hoped this day would come and that he could meet me andget friendly with me. Ginger kneeled suddenly, her face inches from that of her hostage.
incest stories free
my first time stories malay
true blackmailed sex stories
sakura and hinata lesbian sex stories
free lesbian sex stories with pictures
When we dried off, Bob told me that he used to watch me in thestore and hoped this day would come and that he could meet me andget friendly with me. Ginger kneeled suddenly, her face inches from that of her hostage.

4 December 2010 at 11:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home