Monday, November 22

Viz Jiz Material

Because I am still shattered from the weekend, refusing to re-enter the so-called normal world, this bunch of shit from Viz that was emailed to me shall have to suffice for now.

Normal yarbles resumed on Tuesday - or mebbes Wednesday.

Until then pray for me as my body is a sad shack: my dogs are pupped; my heart feels like it's drilling for acid; and my stomach is mincing at the prospect of any liquid bar water and any solid outside the usual contents of a Kebab.

Still, I have my DVD pantheon to console my teary eyes (Peep Show, Family Guy, Big Train and Seinfeld) as well as the ongoing series of Peep Show itself.

Like Super Hans, my world is most definitely not Blue Peter.

And you can stroke your mind to these:

I have recently started to masturbate whilst fantasising about Jeanette Krankie. My problem is that I cannot work out whether I am gay, straight or a nonce. What do your readers think?
- D Barclay


Could the Home Secretary explain to me how biometric checks on iris patterns and fingerprints are going to help keep tabs on Muslim cleric Abu Hamsa.
- Les Barnsley, Barnsley


'One pound a week will supply water for an entire village in Tanzania', says Oxfam. So how come United utilities charge me twenty pounds a month for my three bedroom semi? The fleecing bastards.
- Tracey Cusick, Cumbria


They say "you can't judge a book by its cover". What nonsense. The last edition of High School Anal that I bought featured a young lady stuffing a big one up her bomb-bay on the front page, and this turned out to be an excellent indication of the contents.
- Mark Roberts


According to Nietzsche, 'That which does not kill me makes me stronger'. I'm sure my granddad would not agree. He suffered a series of massive strokes in the early '90s which have left him an incontinent vegetable for the past 12 years.
- A Thorne, Sandbach


It's uncanny how some of these old sayings are true. 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder', said my wife as she waved goodbye to me on the way to spend a month with her mother. Since then I have grown quite fond of my next door neighbour. I actually gave her one on the living room carpet this morning.
- Christopher Hampshire, Bristol


I am becoming sick and tired with the media's politically correct obsession with gay sex. It's getting so that I can't turn on the Fantasy Channel without seeing two naked homosexual women indulging in these sordid practices. I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription.
- T Cutt, Surrey


I see on the news that Lord Hutton says he is "satisfied that David Kelly took his own life". He may not have liked Dr Kelly that much, but isn't this taking gloating just a little too far?
- Dave Owen, Edinburgh


This Value Added Tax is a rip-off. I was expecting a great deal on a car the other day, and I ended up having to pay an extra 17.5% for it. There is no way that's added value. If anything, I'm about three grand out of pocket.
- Jon Cooke, Leicester


The recent suicide of Harold Shipman has thrown up some interesting questions. For a start, does Shipman killing himself take his official tally up to 216, or does it count as an own goal? Where does this final score place our national champ in the world league table?
- Magnus, Sheffield


After suffering a head-on car crash in Northumbria recently, who should I see rubber-necking slowly past the wreckage but haughty TV chef Clarissa Dickson-Wright in her Volvo. Did she stop to offer assistance? Did she bollocks. When she inevitably croaks from heart disease, I fully intend to dance on her grave.
- G Bryant, Sheffield


I was shocked to hear Home Secretary David Blunkett say that Britain's prison population has been ballooning for the past ten years. My God, has the world gone mad? Those people are there to be punished, not to be given 'thrill of a lifetime' experiences that most law abiding citizens can only dream of.
- Mrs Close, Headingley


The government says that there are nearly 50,000 people with HIV in Britain, a third of whom do not even know that they have it. Is it just me, or is it a bit harsh that the government know and haven't told the poor sods?
- John Campbell, E-mail


I drank three litres of white cider, a bottle of red wine and then a couple of cans on Friday night. Despite this, I had the shattest Saturday of my life. Can any of your readers explain why, because I am at a loss.
- Patrick Bateman, E-mail


Never mind ventriloquists like Keith Harris and Roger DeCourcey. What about Professor Stephen Hawking? I saw him on telly blathering on about galaxies for hours and I never saw his lips move once. Genius.
- Mike Woods, E-mail


Every time I use my local NatWest cashpoint, the screen says 'You have not been charged for this transaction'. Yet when I check my statement, I find without fail that I have had ten pounds debited for every tenner I withdraw. No wonder the banks are raking it in.
- Gary Beergut, E-mail


With reference to that series Manhunt where ex-Special Forces soldiers try to hunt down Andy McNab. Why don't the producers include a couple of Iraqis in the hunting team? They found the twat quickly enough the last time he played hide and seek with them.
- Shuggie, E-mail


It's all very well Meg Ryan getting her kit off for her new film, but why wasn't she doing it twenty years ago before her puppies hit the pan?
- Alan Pick, Kingston-upon-Toast


I have just spent three hours making custard using Delia's recipe and it's a triumph, in that it tastes just like Bird's Instant.
- A.W. Thompson, E-mail


I would like to thank Darren of Chelsea for not coming to Australia with Jenny. She is a great shag. Thanks again.
- Baz, Bondi


Hats off to the witty burglars who stole my entire CD collection with the exception of There Is Nothing Left to Lose by the Foo Fighters. I hope that when sentencing, the judge takes into account their splendid sense of humour.
- Chris Scaife, Jesmond


Hats off to the American police. They arrive at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch to arrest him a mere six months after he admits climbing into bed with young boys on worldwide TV. Perhaps they should get some faster cars.
- T Barnham, London

Link

posted by DD @ 13:03 

4 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free, louis vuitton handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, jordan shoes, christian louboutin, ray ban outlet, coach outlet store online, tory burch outlet online, true religion, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet online, nike air max, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, prada handbags, kate spade outlet online, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, chanel handbags, coach outlet, red bottom shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, coach outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, longchamp handbags, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors handbags, gucci handbags, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet store, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet online, kate spade outlet

4 December 2014 at 06:13  
Blogger oakleyses said...

air jordan, nike roshe run, north face, nike roshe, guess pas cher, longchamp pas cher, oakley pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, nike free, burberry pas cher, nike air max, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors canada, louis vuitton, lacoste pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, tn pas cher, nike air max, nike air force, ray ban pas cher, hollister, scarpe hogan, michael kors uk, lululemon, air max, mulberry, ralph lauren, vans pas cher, nike free pas cher, north face pas cher, timberland, true religion outlet, hollister, converse pas cher, louis vuitton uk, new balance pas cher, sac michael kors, longchamp, chaussure louboutin, air max pas cher, ray ban uk, sac louis vuitton, nike blazer pas cher, barbour, true religion jeans, louis vuitton pas cher, hermes pas cher

4 December 2014 at 06:21  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ghd, valentino shoes, birkin bag, ugg soldes, nike huarache, reebok shoes, uggs outlet, north face jackets, lululemon outlet, celine handbags, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet, beats headphones, new balance outlet, ugg boots, nfl jerseys, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, uggs on sale, uggs outlet, jimmy choo shoes, ugg boots, herve leger, vans outlet, ugg, p90x workout, insanity workout, chi flat iron, canada goose outlet, mont blanc pens, nike trainers, nike roshe, replica watches, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose outlet, giuseppe zanotti, mcm handbags, hollister, soccer shoes, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, north face jackets, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, bottega veneta, asics shoes, mac cosmetics, instyler ionic styler, babyliss

4 December 2014 at 06:31  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, hollister canada, baseball bats, montre femme, canada goose, supra shoes, moncler outlet, vans, hollister clothing, pandora jewelry, wedding dress, coach outlet, ray ban, pandora uk, canada goose, iphone 6 case, uggs canada, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, hollister, gucci, timberland shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo uk, moncler, swarovski uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, links of london uk, parajumpers outlet, converse, moncler outlet, converse shoes, lancel, replica watches, oakley, pandora charms, louboutin, toms outlet, karen millen, moncler, ugg, nike air max, moncler, moncler, air max, swarovski jewelry, canada goose pas cher

4 December 2014 at 06:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home